Select Page

The Manor got its name from the de Bruce family of Scotland who owned the land in 1306 until Robert the Bruce became king of Scotland and the English took it back. And few buildings have played a part in almost every period of history the way this one has. A guided tour is highly recommended for both the history their extremely impressive art collection.

Visit Website   9 minutes Bruce Grove tube and Overground